This is the exotic world of Ferrari, a world of luxury and speed and any Ferrari owner knows how to enjoy world best roads and suit his car to best club racings. Now all Ferraris are fast, but Ferrari 458 Italia was designed particularly to be the Ferrari’s V8 sports car.
Now here is 7 things you need to know about Ferrari 458 Italia when you rent Ferrari in Dubai:
1. The 458 Italia program originally started with development of the Spider first. When the company started replacing the 458 Spider Aluminum retractable hardtop, it was the first instance when they began thinking of replacing the F430 with 458 Spider.
2. The 458 Spider is equipped with a 4.5L V8 engine. It can produce up to 570-hp when at 9,000 rpm. The engine is also capable of producing a maximum torque of 398lb-ft at 6,000 rpm.
3. The giant can accelerate from 0 mph to 62 mph in just 3.4 seconds and the weight of the 458 Spider adds to its speed. It only weighs 3,153 pounds which is considerably less than the previous models.
4. On average, 458 Italia burns 1 gallon of fuel in approximately 20 miles.
5. The weight of the car can be further decreased with its convertible hard-top made of aluminum. The change is significant as it reduces 55 pounds off the overall weight. Also, the top comes down in only 14 seconds.
6. In order to ensure that there is no compromise on the aerodynamics and performance of the car, the engineers at Ferrari engineered the top to fit ahead of the engine bay.
7. You will turn heads when you Rent Ferrari Dubai because the 458 Spider is priced at $257,000 but that does not imply that anyone with this many finances can purchase the car. Ferrari only lets the elite buyers to purchase this car.
Rent Car Dubai has it in different color variations of Ferrari 458 Italia for your taste: Rent Ferrari 458 Italia Spider for eye-catching red and an ultimate experience or in prestigious white or black and definitely the yellow for a joy ride.
Which one suits you better? Give us a call to rent Ferrari in Dubai, UAE and take it back home!